Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Ciao a los estados unidos

Nobody in Argentina says "Adios." They say Ciao. There are a lot of Italian roots here, so it makes sense. Here's me saying ciao to all that I know and love in the U.S.

Orange leaf going away party with the baby siblings.

My Orange leaf. Popping boba pops quickly in your mouth unlike the normal chewy boba. Orange leaf made me miss Kiwi, the froyo place I go to when I'm at school. I like Kiwi better because you can scoop your own cookie dough, the cheescake pieces are huge and delicious, and the froyo is soft. Orange leaf's wasn't soft and their cookie dough was nast. But Orange leaf has cool decor. But it's more expensive. Many pros and cons to consider when selecting your froyo joint. Kiwi beats Orange leaf this time.

Mom's froyo. More cherries, more hot fudge. Good choice.

Orange leaf's mural representing Orlando in all its orange-ness.

Part 2 of going away: Chilli's. Crispy chicken tacos with black beans and rice.

Warm chocolate chip cookie in a skillet with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce. 5 spoons.

At the airport.
After I went through security, I was glad to have this snack.

Unfortunately, the cookie was really difficult to eat because it was crushed and crumbled, like my heart, as I left my comfortable family and chose to get on a plane to Argentina.
Nutella, biscuits with nuts and fruit, and white cheddar cheese for breakfast on my flight to Buenos Aires.

Grainy pic of a lackluster egg sandwich.
See ya soon Buenos Aires...

No comments:

Post a Comment