Monday, August 25, 2014

Movin on Up

This is the lunch of a woman with a schedule. I finally have four classes and all of their real hours and locations. Music, literature, regional development, and Spanish. Two classes at the local, public university (Universidad Nacional de Cuyo) and two classes with the program.

Dinner was a DIY salad. I opted for everything.


Blurry canned tuna. mmm. 

I've been craving churros and haven't told anyone. But somehow my host mom knew. She came into my room before dinner and said we were going out for churros. I wanted to ask if we'd be eating dinner before or after, but I just went with the flow. Turns out the churros with dulce de leche were dinner. So, I ate three churros at Churrico (apparently the best place to go for churros in Mendoza, it's been around for 45 years) for dinner from 9:30PM-11:30PM with two sixty-something year olds. This kinda stuff doesn't casually happen in the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment